Monday 10 September 2007





This is the Logo that I decided to create for the Aberdeen Military systems company. I decided to go with the colour scheme because when we discussed what colours to use they decided that they wanted camouflague colours so I felt that the green and the brown gave this effect.





The Business card I used the camouflague background. The colours I picked because I felt that they stood out against the darker background. There is also a picture of a M16 rifle knocked out in the background.

The Letterhead is basically a larger version of the logo. I added the extra information to make it seem more realistic. The text I decided to make almost in tandem with the colour scheme to have the reader of it pay more attention to what is written on it.
Leave comments on how I could improve on these designs.

1 comment:

AktoMan said...

I liked the red arrow against the green background. The card with the cammo worked well for me. I liked the hidden M16A2.